Why SEO (search engine optimization) is Important?
An incredible 93% of all online experiences between a customer and a business begin with a search engine.
Google dominates 71% of the global search engine market as of 2015, showcases just how important SEO is.
70% of all links that users click on are organic - meaning that a lot of people are still ignoring the paid ads that appear at the top.
Between 70 and 80% of users even go out of their way to avoid those paid ads altogether.
There is no one "magic bullet" in terms of SEO success - most often, it requires a variety of techniques all working in tandem to help accomplish a larger goal.
72% of marketers all over the world say that content creation was the most effective SEO tactic.
76% of marketers said that they used social media to either boost or significantly support their larger SEO efforts.
Working with an agency that specializes in SEO and Social Media Management is so important - doing so can help put you in a better position to leverage ALL online assets.
QUALITY CONTENT = MAJOR DOLLARS FOR YOUR BUSINESS
CONTENT IS KING AND QUEEN
- There are over 4.6 BILLION pieces of content that are created each day.
- Allows brands meaningful opportunities to develop their voice, tell inspiring stories, impart wisdom, connect with their target audiences.
MAXIMIZE YOUR RETURN:
- Content is forever. When done right, it's evergreen. It will keep on driving traffic to your website even YEARS after it's been posted.
- Quality content will rise in the search rankings if it's genuinely helpful instead of awkwardly stuffed with keywords.
- Companies that update their blog can generate an incredible 67% more leads.
- 70% of consumers say they actually prefer getting to know a company via its blog, as opposed to through straight advertising.
HOW WE WIN:
- Develop a unique voice that consumers today will understand, which helps build brand loyalty, grow following, which translates to sales.
- Build out your blog page and optimize the content written, which will drive more traffic to your website and build upon other SEO efforts.
seo results (organic referral traffic Year over year) - patience wins! Thank you Long-term clients!
*Organic referral Traffic Results Year Over Year (data pulled 3/1-3/31/19 versus march 2018)
What Is Organic Referral Traffic?
[organic] - Visitors referred by an unpaid search engine listing, e.g. a Google.com search. - source, Google Analytics
Food and Beverage