Social Media Opportunities in Indianapolis Indiana
SOCIAL MEDIA OPPORTUNITIES IN INDIANAPOLIS:
As social media continues to evolve its important to understand the opportunities that exist in this media category. At Christopher August we are constantly evaluating social media user trends and data. Our goal is to position our clients on the best channels for the audience they are trying to capture.
Take a look at the social media trends in the U.S. and how that translates to opportunities in Indianapolis, Indiana.
INTERNET USERS IN UNITED STATES:
SOCIAL MEDIA USERS IN UNITED STATES:
PERCENTAGE OF USERS PER SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNEL:
- 71% of online adults use Facebook
- 23% of online adults use Twitter
- 26% use Instagram
- 28% use Pinterest
- 28% use LinkedIn
- 38% use Google+
WHY THIS IS IMPORTANT FOR INDIANAPOLIS BUSINESSES:
1. Businesses have the opportunity to reach 71% of the Indianapolis population by setting up and utilizing all the tools that Facebook has to offer. That is 605, 534 thousand people daily. With the average users time on site being 40 minutes, what business wouldn't take advantage of this audience?
- Twitter's Audience: 196,159
- Instagram: 221,756
- Pinterest: 231,242
- LinkedIn: 238,802
- Google+: 324,089
2. Branding-With mediums that receive this type of engagement daily, there is no better way to share your story and get it out to the masses quickly.
3. Return on Investment! The cost to join these social platforms are free! Yes, they have changed their algorithms and its effected your post's reach, but the cost to advertise (boost posts, grow likes) is pretty minimal for the ROI, you'll receive. Take a look at some current clients and the benefits they've received.
4. Hyper Targeting- If you want to reach dance moms who have a household income of 250k plus, you can find it on some of these channels.
5. SEO Benefits!
Let's face it Indianapolis, social media is effecting the way we do business, interact with people, and or choose where to eat. If you are not heavily active on social media, you are missing some major opportunities!
If you would like more information on how we are helping businesses grow their social presence, please fill out the form below and we'll be in touch.